What is income protection insurance?
There are three income protection cover options with FITT2020. With our Income Protection Cover Plus, you can protect:
✔ Upto 60% of your salary before tax per month, up to a payment of £5,000 per month
✔ And then 50% after this, capped at a payment of £16,666 per month.
Because it’s tax-free, this should replace most of your salary.
How does mortgage life insurance work?
Once you’ve bought a mortgage protection policy:
- You’ll pay fixed premiums for a fixed period
- As you pay off your mortgage, the amount of insurance cover you have decreases
- If you become terminally ill or die during the policy term, the rest of your mortgage gets paid off.
What does income protection insurance cover?
What it covers:
✔Being unable to work due to illness or injury, whether your self-employed or employed
✔If you have an accident, become disabled and cannot work
What it doesn’t cover:
✘ If you’re dismissed or made redundant
Why Choose Income Protection?
- Whether you’re a corporate employee, freelancer, self employed or business owner, you must protect your income.
- In cases of serious injury or illness, my access to Income Protection for you will provide helpful solutions both in the long term and short.
- You don’t need to worry about losing your income, let’s outline your options today.